Credits

Saturday, August 9, 2008

The Mummy





My husband watched this film at his favorite movie theater. He only watched alone because we cannot bring chloee inside the movie house, we can pay for her admission but we know that anytime she can change her mind to go out, so my husband decided to watched alone and we will stay strolling in the mall while waiting for my husband to finished the movie. We try to bring her once whenwe watched the premier of Harry
Potter 5 when she's only 6 months old but we never do it again because it'd hard to have a kid inside the movie house. My husband says it's ok when I ask him how did he find the movie. "There are changes in the cast but it's ok." he said
For him, the Mummy part 1 is much better than the latest but he graded it as 7 out 10
My husband is a movie addict. He can identify the movie even in a single scene.
He loves movies with a more special effects and visibly highly finance by the producer. He also loves the stories like war, about the vampires, horror and sometimes suspence. By next week we're waiting for another movie to be shown and surely he will watch again. I hope I can be with him, if chloee will stay at home. hehehe!

Good day!

0 comments: