Credits

Friday, August 22, 2008

what are their names?


Good evening everybody! We've been at the mall today because it's my hubby's restday.
We eat out and stroll with my dear chloee, my husband bought her a pair of hamster.
Chloee is so happy, she loves to have pet. the first pet she has is a puppy but only stay with us for few weeks. Another one is a chick but she lost it too. I think the cat caught it. Now she has a pair of hamster with no name yet, still thinking for a names.Can you suggest for cute name of these two hamsters? Just give me your ideas!
My hubby also bought a new shirts for him and for me? None! yes! He just gave me a cash to buy what I want. Hehehe! By 6pm we got home and they both started to feed the hamsters. I hope her new pet will grow and will multiply hehehe! So long!

0 comments: