Credits

Saturday, August 9, 2008

My Hourly Routine for August






1. Waking Up in the morning @ around 7am and prepare chloee's milk and breakfast.



2. Eating her breakfast with a bread together with her milk and make some sweet talks with her her dolls named pinky(the pink one) belle( the blue one) and buboy (her youngest baby doll)


3. By 9am have to assist chloee for her bath time and a playtime also for her.
Also time to do my lanudry, my dishes to wash and my other house chores.



4. Later by 10am, have to cook for our lunch.


5. After 30 minutes we have to go back to the bedroom for chloee to start waking up
his Papu. Then they will start to play and talk about everything under the sun.


6. By 11:30 we will take our lunch together and chloee will tell her lines . . .
"papu, kain na!" Everytime that my husband is in B-shift, (2pm-10pm)
they only have few hours to play and be with each other because by 12nn he will
to go to work.

7. At noon @ around 1 or 2 chloee's time to sleep again. My free time to blog! yehey!
Chloee is always beside me while Im on pc that's why I taking the advantage
when she's sleeping so that I can do more things like preparing a meryenda or
snacks for us.

8. In the afternoon we will go out to stroll only within the subdivision. Sometimes
we're going to the playground. She loves to swing and be with the other kids.


9. By 6pm we will go back home to prepare our dinner, feed my baby chloee,watching
tv onwards until she fell asleep by 10pm and by 1130pm my husband will arrived
from his work and that's the time that I will take my dinner too! I always wait
for him so that we can eat together. And then we will continue watching dvd's.

10.By 2am time to take our rest and sleep to prepare for tomorrow.

0 comments: