Credits

Thursday, August 28, 2008

My FRIENDS-ter Account and Stuffs

It's too late, my husband is still at work to spend more hours, although I know that he will rendered an overtime for tonight, still can't sleep so I decided to get back here in our pc to visit my page. No opp's yet for me so I'll keep on waiting. My daughter is sleeping already that's why I have to be careful in pressing these keys while typing to avoid making some noise coz it will be hard for me if my daughter's sleep will be disturb.I've been thinking of something to do but I can't determine what I really need and want to do for tonight, maybe I should browse more pages and sites so that I can think more and get some ideas, , , Im aware that my friendster account is already taken for granted for the past 2 months, although the pictures are updated but as per my friends, they can't see anything new, I've been logging in everyday but it seems that I'm too busy where in they can't see any update or changes in my account.I hope I can start to get back to the track, start to have a communication with my friends by means of sending messages and comments to them like the way they always do. Sorry guys for being away, It's just I want you to miss me!
Hehehe! for now I have to pause this post to visit my friendster account. Goodnight!

0 comments: