Credits

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Exchange links

friends

This picture was posted by Yums, one of my favorite blogger as of now. I always visit her site to look for updates on her post, recently I ask her if she's willing to exchange links with me as I was only new time blogger here in blog world, once she's done, she will inform me about it like what she said to her last post.

My name is: Cherryfe Villahermosa
My Nickname is Che / Cherryfe
Http:/chevill.blogspot.com


U make me smile

Thanks to you Yums! This tag is for you. Im looking forward for us to became real good friends not really online but also in everything. see yah!

1 comments:

Mayumie said...

Oh, that's so sweet of you sis. I am happy to be your friend. :-) Anyway, just done adding you. Sorry ha medyo na late kasi I was so busy. I put it under the name of Cherryfe.

Have a lovely day to you :-)
Cheeky-Pinay
Outback-Pinay