Credits

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Snack time






This post was from my friend Yums who is also a mom with a cute little angel like chloee. She passed it on to me so when you are done with the tag link me up here so I can add your blog(s) to the master list.

1. I Am Mommy 2. All About The Memories 3. Enchanted Play 4. Just My Scrap 5. My Happy Place 6. Iam Dzoi 7. Suburban Sass 8. To the Moon and Back 9. Raising Sandy 10. Something Purple 11. Em’s Detour 12. Mind Bubbles 13. Stripe&Yellow 14. Vanity Kit 15. Living A Healthy Life 16. My Views On My So Called Life 17. My Virtual Closet 18. The Real Deal The Real Me 19. Life is Good and Beautiful 20. RamFam 21. My Angels Worl" 22. Sheng's Simple Thoughts... 21. Outback-Pinay 22. My Blog




When Chloee is hungry she eats anything. But I'm not letting her to eat alone because she creates a lot of mess while eating that's why I always assist her to enjoy her meal and to make sure she eat the right amount tohave the 100% nourishment.

She loves to eat the ff.


Cheese cake
Burger
Fries
Banana, Apple (for fruits)
Noodles
Breads
Ice Cream
Donuts
Chocolates
Penoy
and how can I forget her dede!(milk)

I am passing this to all mommies out there and let's enjoy the meal with our kidz!

0 comments: