Credits

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

My one and only Weapon



Im facing problems and trials in life. Sometimes I feel scared, sometimes I feel alone, sometimes I feel fine, sometimes I don't mind. I've been living 27 years in this crazy world, I've been in my up's and down's with my one and only weapon, my faith.I know everything is a will of my savior Lord Jesus Christ and for whatever is the reason, he is only one who knows. Maybe the purpose of having a problems in life is simply he wants us to call his name, to ask for his help and to trust him that he's there to express his unconditional love for all of us. I know I don't have to feel anything that may disturb my peace of mind, my faith but by just keeping my faith and trust to our Lord will help me to become stronger and stay calm. Just thinking that Im not alone, Im with the greatest and most powerful of all creations, no one can hurt me nor my family. I know everything will be alright and all things are possible with my Lord God Almighty. I offer you oh LOrd my life and my everything
help me to face and to solve all the trials Im experiencing right now. Please forgive me for all the wrong things I've done. Thank you for all the blessings I received. I ask these in your name Lord Jesus
Christ, forever and ever, Amen.

God is good, all the time! and All the time, God is good!

0 comments: