Credits

Sunday, August 17, 2008

What if




I've been thinking of something to do, I want to put up a business here in our place but Im still thinking if Im really sure to put that kind of thing, I want to spend my free time into something productive, I want to earn while Im at home. Im still waiting for the opp approval here in blogworld, it's okay but I think it's better to have one more thing which I can rely on for our daily expenses. It will be a big help to my husband that I have earnings too for him not to rendered an overtime @ work instead he will spend his free time to us. I've told my husband that I want to put up something, he agrees with me but he is afraid that I might get tired to the business I want. I don't think so, I think I can do that while taking care of my family at the same time. Right now, Im preparing for my needs, my materials and maybe next week I'll be planning to start the business I want. Hopefully it will click here in our place and I can be productive in this kind of business. What kind? I will let you know guys right after I started, sorry I can't tell you now. It's just a simple business and I think it's a big chance for me to earn without leaving my daughter. Well, I hope so! For now, I can't leave my daughter and start to get back @ my previous work that's why I decided to put a business for me to have my own time and no boss, no superiors around. I'm the master of my own! Nope! I forget that I have my husband, my boss here at home.Hehehe! Ooopps! I have another BIG BOSS in my life, I almost forget, of course our good LORD JESUS CHRIST. I know he will guide me for all the things Im doing and for all the things Im going to do.
Right guys? Thanks for reading and have a wonderful evening! So long!

0 comments: