Credits

Friday, August 1, 2008

Just for today





Just for today, I wanna thank God for all the blessings I received from him. I will share all the blessings I have, I will be grateful and thankful for another day passed. Just for today I will show him how I really appreciate his love for me and for all of us. I will not do anything for today but simply glorify him for answering my prayers, for guiding me, for helping me to realize whats needs to be done and what has been done that I need to continue. Just for today I will continue the faith I have for him, just for today, I will offer a prayer to praise him and to ask for his help to strengthen my faith and trust only to him. Not just for today but everyday I will always be grateful and thankful for him for being my savior and my God. Thank you very much my Lord. I offer you my life and everything, in your name. . .Amen

0 comments: