Credits

Friday, August 15, 2008

Fake!





Im lying in bed while waiting for my husband, I remember my past during elementary days, I have these people around me whom I consider as my friends. We've been together since 1990, batch 1997 when we graduated in highschool and we really tried to keep the "friendship" we have even if we have different task to do and different priorities in life. We always have a get together moments occassionally just to update each and everyone of us with regards to anything happen to each other's life.
I treat them like my brothers and sisters, I think I've been a good friend to them. As far as I remember Im the only one whom they can ask for anything, whom they can talk about anything under the sun, if someone who has a problem with the one of the group, Im the one whom they can confide to, yes! Im really the one I can tell that in front of their faces but I was wrong. I thought Im important to them like the way I considered all of them as important people in my life. Your wrong Che, your wrong!
I feel so hurt, I have these expectations that all of us are mature enough especially those who has it's own family already. Mature enough to handle some cases like problems like these to make it easier for us and to fix whatever misunderstandings we have but I just realize that some of them are still immature.
Im so disappointed, I feel bad. Really! I really feel bad up to now because I thought friendship is like love. I thought it will be forever too, I thought it's for life, it has ending pala. Do I need to consider it as friendship? Maybe not, maybe it's just like a pajama party, with the guests and visitors only for that night and not until the next morning. That's why I don't look for a bestfriend. Here in blog world Im contented to have you guys as my online friends, sharing each other's point of view, talking something and sharing our opinions. I'm happy with these scenario. Atleast Im sure, I know and I believe we can't hurt each other's feelings. Im happy to have all of you guys! Thanks for being there for me! Let's finished the drama! They don't deserve me! Really! So long! I have to take my rest, my hubby called and he told me not to wait for him because he was asked to stay for more hours @ work. Overtime once again. Goodnight everyone!

0 comments: