Credits

Friday, August 15, 2008

what's new?

Good day everyone! Just added a 4 more friends here few minutes ago. I feel glad that i have few viewers and visitors for now,unlike before I dont have anyone as in 0-zero! Meaning. . .? They are interested to my blog? Maybe, also their asking for an exchange links. Another circle of friends! When I visited their pages, I was impressed with their lay-outs, their so creative! So girly, so pretty pages. How I wish I could do that to my page too, as beautiful as they do. Well as of now, I can
say that my page has a big improvement than before but I want it be more persolized like the other pages I've seen. I'm afraid to change the template I have because I'm
afraid to lost my page elements again.One more thing, I'm waiting for my PPP tools to be approved. I installed it few days ago but still it's with a red cross. I'm sad
with this thing, how I wish I can do that opp too. Still waiting for the PPP for the green check so that I can start using my PPP Direct. Keep on waiting! hehehe so long!

1 comments:

Mayumie said...

Hi Sis,

I hope it will turn green na and enjoy making opps :-) Great way to earn money while staying at home...

Have a lovely day ahead sis.

Cheeky-Pinay
Outback-Pinay