Credits

Friday, August 8, 2008

Computers and Internet



Earlier this morning I find it hard to installed the PPP tools in my blog. I've been trying so many times but I failed to do it. I try to ask the help of a friend and she never think twice to give me a hand to do so, Yums dictated me the step by step procedure in a way that it will be easier for me to understand and to put it in a simple way for me to make it. Luckily, I did it! She told me it will take few days to get the result. Thanks a lot Yums!

After doing everything I need to do, I visited the blog of my dear friend Yums.
She has new post with regards to Network Solutions Web Hosting Services. She really loves blogging she said and I realize that computer and internet is a big thing!
Really, for those person who want to know something, who want to know everything it's all here. Just a click away! hehehe Like me, I resolved my problem earlier with the used of internet and computer. Yums and I do the chat @ YM to have a better conversation and to understand each other, for the bloggers, it serves as their voice or a microphone just to hear them by the public for whatever they want to say.
Chatting, e-mails, videos and etc. will not exist if there's no computer and internet that's why for me it is a big contributor to our technology modernization as of today. there are lots of program which makes our something we need to know to become easier and all of these are beacuse of internet and computers. I now consider these stuff as our neccessity. Can you imagine how's our technology now without computer and internet? Good day to everybody!

0 comments: