Credits

Saturday, August 23, 2008

My first PPP Earning!

The moment I wake up before I put on my makeup I say a little prayer for me!
While combing my hair now and wonder what dress to wear now I say a little prayer for me! A little prayer that PPP will approved my first post Opp. And when I wake up this morning, I checked my PPP blog status, and I saw the approved sign.


My favorite Site ---Aug 20, 08 ------- 28 ------ N/A------ $7.50

Yehey! This was my first post to the marketplace, as easy as that! I feel so glad with this good news, I got a $7.50 for this post, I feel so proud to myself! Hehehe!
Forgive me guys! It's just a happiness for me, being approved to the taste of the management of PPP. Im looking forward to do more opp's and more advertize if there's any, Im very much willing to do so. My family doesn't believe in this blogging thing,
but now I can prove to them that Im doing with a sense one. So long! Good evening!

0 comments: