Credits

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

It's just my Opinion

Sometimes it's the smallest decisions that can change your life forever.
~ Eyemadreamer Keri Russell


This was came from the "quote of the day" of my google page.
I believe in this message because it's true that even the smallest decisions can really affect the rest of our life. It's just we need to think and decide wisely for anything we need to do to avoid any regrets but me, I don't regret anything if there's any wrong decisions I made during my past because I believe that it's better that I decided to do something than to do nothing at all. Right guys? I believe that it's not our intention to have this wrong decisions but by having this wrongs decisions , we can learn a lot and by the next time that we need to decide again, we will know what to do and we can make the right one. Like what they said. . .

"Experience is the best teacher"

Well guys, these are only my opinions. If we made a wrong decisions before, we can only make it right by making another decision that's why we have to be careful in deciding even if it's the smallest or the biggest decision in our life.
So long guys!

0 comments: