Credits

Monday, September 22, 2008

All in one package



See this cake? Looks so yummy! I choose this 3 layered fondant cake not for a wedding but for the three of us! (jake, chloee and me)because we celebrated our birthdays recently (chloee and me) and this coming October 1st is my hubby's birthday so I'm planning to have a small party for the three of us. All in one package! Hehehe! I wish we could invite some of our friends and relatives and kids as chloee's visitors. Oh! I really want this plan to push thru and hopefully it will become an unforgetable party for us. Still thinking for the details for this event and an outline for this idea to become successful. I still have 9 days to prepare and I think I have to rush. I want this event to become a surprise party for chlooe and jake that's why i am the only one in- charge here. I hope I can make it! hehehe!



So long! Goodluck 4me!
MyHotComments.com

0 comments: