Credits

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Working Dad


Good evening guys! A few minutes ago when my hubby sent me a text message that he's already at their shuttle service going to work. He's in night shift for this month that's why I'm lonely every night but little bit glad because can use the pc the whole night. hehehe He was almost left by the shuttle but thank God he made it. He was so busy this week. He almost rendered an overtime every other day( as per his overtime schedule)and work for a normal hours only during weekend. This morning he got home by 7am and have his rest but before sleeping he watched dvd for a while. We have a short conversation about a friend of us (his kumpare) when I show to him his page in friendster. Then after eating his lunch, he took his rest and sleep.

Later in the afternoon, while my hubby is sleeping, we went to the mall just to buy some home supplies and to treat my chloee to her favorite food chain. (jollibee) I made a promise to her that we will go to jollibee and let her play in play land if she will be a good girl the whole day. Yah! She have been a good girl the whole day.
She helped me to clean the house, she keep all her toys on it's proper place, she finished her milk and sleep for few hours at noon that's why I decided to bring her at the mall when she got awake. Also just to save electricity because when we are at home, all appliances are in used. We only spend a few hours at the mall because I need to be at home before 6pm. I don't want my hubby to be disturb when he is sleeps that's why I make sure I already prepared everything he needs before going to work.
I cooked for his dinner, prepare his clothes, pants, sacks, his water at the tub and his cellphone. I make sure it is fully charged before he go for emergency cases only.

I love my husband, I love serving him and I love spending time with him. How I wish
he don;t need to work so that we could spend every seconds, every minutes, every hour to him but of course he have to work for us. we still so many dreams in life and for our precious one ~chloee~




Good Evening!
MyHotComments.com

0 comments: