Credits

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

It's Holiday!



October 1, declared as anon-working holiday by PGMA as to pay respect with the Muslim community to end the "Ramadan". Good news! It's a special non working holiday so, it's not required to work for that day and free to do anything like having a party! Hehehe! I think it will the best time to celebrate my party plan for us.
It's the exact birth date of my hubby, turning 30 years young. Same event I would like also to celebrate the birthday of chloee and me because we don't have that much celebration during that days that's why I want to have it for now. I wish it will materialize the way I want it to be.It will serve as my birthday gift to them, having a party with their friends and relatives and have a small get together with his old friends in college and other workmates.

For me, a small get together with my friends that I haven't seen since I resigned @ ATP and other relatives around.

For chloee, she loves to have a party, we only held her 2nd birthday @ her grandma's house so this will be her party too! She loves to have so many balloons and kids around while dancing. I think it will be great if all of her Godparents will attend too. I have to pause this for a while to fix anything I need to fix for the upcoming party. See you!




Good afternoon!
MyHotComments.com

0 comments: