Credits

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Payment Completed




What a beautiful morning! I just finished my laundry few hours ago when I visited my page here in blogger. I remember to open my mail and guess what I have for today? an e-mail from Payperpost saying they already paid my payment for my last opp and ask me to visit my paypal account to verify it. I feel so happy for today when I opened my paypal account and received my payment from izea. It may not that big amount but still the feeling is so good that I am now back in earning on my own while I'm staying at home and just do the blogging. Yehey! It feels good! Really! I'm so excited to do more posts and opp for today, so inspired and so eager to earn more. Thank you very much PPP! Thank you Izea! Thank you Paypal! You make me feel so glad not only for today but for all the time that you were going to approved and pay for my posts.









Good morning everybody!
MyHotComments.com

0 comments: