Credits

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Pain in my heart

Before I sign out, I saw the post title of one of the bloggers here in my list. It's entitled a congenital heart disease. I did not open it to read but I remember myself last night when I feel something painful in my chest. It's been along time since I last felt something painful and it's not smooth when I breath every time I feel bad and crying that's why I'm afraid too whenever I feel something with regards to my heart. But last night, I was not in bad mood and I'm not crying but I just feel again the pain in my heart. On the next day I feel better without doing anything, without taking any medicines, it's just like a mood swings, it comes not that often but it's painful. I'm not yet decided to go for a check up because I might wrong to what I feel but hopefully it will never come back again.



MyHotComments.com

0 comments: