Credits

Sunday, September 28, 2008

My Sensational Six!



I received this tag from Maricel. Thanks for remembering me sis!

The rules are posted at the beginning. At the end of the post, the player tags 6 people and posts their names, then go to their blog and leave a comment, letting them know they’re been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.


1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
- I was 18 and working from a semicon company ATP.

2. What are 5 things on my list today?
- write a post,go to bank to withdraw, buy something for my hubby for his big day,
treat chloee at Jollibee and try to get a nbi clearance to go back to work.

3. Snack I enjoy
- french fries

4. Places I’ve lived
- Pasay City, Makati, Taguig (in my in-laws before for 6 mos)and here in Cavite.

5. Things I’d do If I were Billionaire
- I will but not only a house but the whole subdivision will be my business.
I will build not only houses but communities.

6. People I want to know more about
- YOU! ^_^

And now I'm passing this on to my "sensational six" namely: Sheng, Yums, Jona, cel, jacq and Aybi

Good night!
MyHotComments.com

2 comments:

aybi said...

hey cherry, thanks for the comment. I gotta do this sensational six, tomorrow. a little busy today. It's my birthday. hihihi! I'll let you know! Thanks mwah mwah~~~!

cherryfe said...

happy birthday sis! yah, we're both september nga pala!