Credits

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Self compliments

After 27 years of my existence here in they called crazy world, It's never been in my vocabulary to sounds boastful to my fellow or to act or to carry my own chair. I mean I can't do something being proud to praise myself and spread it to others as I believe in. I hate it! I'd rather wait for other people for their recognitions and compliments but I will never say anything about myself especially when it comes to my physical appearance. It's not being not confident, it's just being humble and not being so "mahangin". Let other people tell those words that your pretty, your sexy, because other people's eye can truly say if and only if you are. Yah! We should be the first one to believe that we are like this or like that, but for me it sounds bad because they keep on praising themselves and by these things they said, they won something. I know you may not understand my point, what I'm trying to say is if you already knew that your pretty, that your sexy, go ahead! That's what you believe but announced it to the public? That's what you called over confident! Hehehe! For me I know my strengths and weaknesses, my achievements and my failures I know that I have my husband because I'm pretty and I have qualities and attitude that my husband is looking for a girl. I'm not saying that all those girls without husband is not pretty but what I'm trying to say is I knew in myself that fact that I'm pretty and my daughter is pretty then why do I need to broadcast it? I know that there's a time that I'm not the who would talk about myself but also the other people. Yes, other people don't know the real you but why don't we try to ask the opinions of other people so that we can notice if we we're correct in what we believe in. Correct? (Maybe because I don't agree that they are pretty.That's why I'm posting this one! hehehe!)No, it's not that I'm insecure, it's just I hate those people who don't know anything but to praise themselves. Hehehe! Did you agree to me guys?


MyHotComments.com
just leave your comment, I'll wait for it for me to know if I'm correct. See yah!

0 comments: