Credits

Monday, September 29, 2008

Thanks to you!



Since I joined the blog world, I always think if I'm doing the right thing?
Am I a real blogger now? I have these list of my friends who have been there for me since from the start but really don't know if they are happy or satisfied with what I'm doing. I mean am I like the other blogger who always have a regular readers of their site? I think I have them but maybe they are just a simple readers and not that expressive to let me know how they feel for my post and my whole blog. It's ok!
It's really okay for me but what I want to know is How's my blog?

So far, I'm happy every time I see my visitors, even If I don't have that too much opp in PPP and in Spark,I'm happy with my friends right now, for the readers of my blog. Really guys! Really! I really appreciate all of you guys! (Please don't get jealous for this post ok?) It's not just they've tagged me or I have a tags for them but I know it's their routine to do their rounds. Simply doing a blog roll rounds is really a highly appreciated because still they find time to visit my page. I think sometimes it's important to let other people know how you feel and you appreciate what's anything about them.




Today, I was touched and a bit a bit shocked when I visited a friends page, and I saw a portion of her blog with a title "my favorite blogs" and guess what? BIG Girls Don't Cry is included there! It took a minute or more staring at that portion of her blog. (with a question to myself really? my blog is one of her favorites?)hehehe!

I don't want to think what is the real meaning of that portion to her blog. If it simply the list of her blog roll, it's fine but it's really flattering when I saw the name of my blog as her favorite blog. Thanks to Aybi. It may sounds so "madrama" but I want you to know that you really make me smile today! You make me happy and give me an inspiration to be a good and responsible blogger. Thank you!

Good Day!
MyHotComments.com

1 comments:

aybi said...

Hello Cherry, Thanks for the warm greeting of yours, I really appreciate it.

Like you, I'm quite new into blogging too, i just started last July, and i haven't had many friends, because most of the time, i just read and comment to other people's interesting blogs. But i must say that i am more shocked when you put me on your post.(whoah! like a Spotlight to me!) i felt honored,surprised and a bit shock. i mean, who am i? I'm no big deal. I know you've noticed my fave blogs already. Maybe it's too early to say your already one of my fave. but you know.. it's going there anyways. And I'm so happy that i made you smile.. Hope to make you smile more soon.! God bless!