Credits

Monday, September 8, 2008

Hubby and Wifey

Good morning guys! So how's everybody? me? I'm fine! Early today a friend of mine "juvy" texted me saying she's online and ask me to teach her to make a blog. I'm still lying in bed when I received her text and still sleepy. (So sorry juv's for not being online earlier. I wasn't able to answer your text too. Later I'll text you when we can both online so that we can talk too and I'll teach you how to blog.)

After doing all my everyday task here @ home, here's me now! Sitting in my favorite spot at home, "the pc corner" hehehe!
So what can I share to you for today? Hmmm... my hubby is in night shift for this month, he is sleeping the whole day so I'm free to use this pc except for his restday. Yesterday we stayed only @ home. We didn't go out because he had to go to work in the evening so we decided to stay @ home. As usual, we spend the weekend by watching dvd's, play with chloee and eat together.



Jake and I have some "kwentuhan" about his workmates and others family issues like when he was still in grade school. We always talked about everything everyday. We talked about his ex's, about his boss, his dreams, my dreams, anything under the sun. Me? I always tell him what's happening around coz he don't watch news regularly. He is not aware (and sometimes not interested) in politics too! He don't even watch the games of Manny Pacquiao which the Filipino people loved to watch. He don't play basketball or into any sports. Yah! That's my husband! He's just a simple guy, with simple dreams and wishes but with a BIG heart.

My hubby is turning 30 by next month, I'm thinking of something I can give to him on his birthday. Something he will like and happy to have. . . (still thinking about it, no idea for now!) Anyway his birthday will be on the next month so I still have more time to make a plan. My birthday is coming 3 days to go, not so sure but maybe I'll cook some meryenda @ home. I can prepare a pasta but for sure only for the family because I don't really prepare a lot of food during my birthday. (Bahala na!)

So that will be all for now, I'll be back later for another post. Good day everyone! So long
MyHotComments.com

0 comments: