Credits

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Is it my fault?




Good evening everybody! I just finished my household chores, it's getting late but still I try to get back here for tonight. While washing the dishes, I thought about a relative of mine who asked a favor to do something for her, it's just she want me to go at her house last night at around 8:30pm to bring some foods for her family. She can't come home early that's why she asked me to do so and lending me some money to give her family. (her house is located by the next barangay after our place, approximately 5kms. away)I told her that I don't think I can come to her house at that time because it's late.My daughter is always following me wherever I go and I can't bring my daughter with me by that time just to do her a favor because I don't like it too, maybe in the morning but not that night. She got angry and told me some
words after putting down the phone. I told her too that she should come home early because I might not do the favor but she 's insisted me to do it. I feel sad! She's the only one requesting to me but it sounds like I'm really the one responsible to do that and she have the right to get mad at me. Why there are some people have that kind of attitude? I feel quite guilty and made me think for her reactions ( she might think I don't care with her family) but I can't see myself that it's my fault.I have so many things to do and I think I have to do that first than doing something for anybody. In the first place it's her duty before leaving the house and not to ask for anybody even your relatives. Yes you can ask for that favor but you should be ready that not everybody will answer you "yes".My hubby asked me why is my facial reaction is like that while washing the dishes (with a sad face or hard to sketch like my hubby said) I said "Nothing, I'm okay!"I preffered not to tell him the whole story because I don't want my hubby to get mad at her. Right after that I finished washing the dishes smiling. . .








Goodnight!
MyHotComments.com

0 comments: