Credits

Friday, September 12, 2008

Another Blog to add on your list?

Good day everyone! Well, the day after my birthday was a very tired day for me!
I do the house chores and everything that's why I came late here in blog land! Sorry! Yesterday,we just decided to stay at home because of the typhoon here "marce". It's always a typhoon season everytime I celebrated my birthday. My husband told me that we will re sked our malling by tomorrow, Saturday! (My post birthday celebration)
Since we stay at home I just cooked some meryenda for us and spend the whole day with my family. My hubby is watching dvd's of course.He did not report at work for that day to spend the night with me. hehehe!

By the way I made another for my daughter ~chloee~ and it's entitled It's meeh Chloee.
(http://chloeevill.blogspot.com) Please add her in your list guys! Thank you!


Good day!
MyHotComments.com

0 comments: