Credits

Friday, September 19, 2008

My friends for life

I really treasure all of my friends. Sad to say some of them didn't treasure me the way I used to treasure them.But whatever! Still I have these people below who are really worth to be called as my friends. Some of them do not have their pictures but still in my heart guys I know we're still friends and we will always be no matter what.


The picture here are my F R I E N D S @ work and outside work.
We've been friends since I worked in Atp 1998.

(From left to right on top)
Juvy from P3, Grace from P2 and Cyrill from P1 (Plantwide?)


(from left to right on bottom)
Aiyee from P3, Jano he's now in U.K. and Jayson now in IMI

All of them are my daughter's God parents and up to now even if were not together we still keep in touch and always be there for each other. I miss working with you guys!

The picture below are my another circle of friends.



This is Genevive and Jhandelle. My old friends since elemetary days together
with Jeniffer and Osias(Sorry Jen and Osias, I don't have any pictures of both you.


And of course my special mention friends. hehehe! I miss you too guys! Hope we can see and talk namely: AVIC, Mailin, Daisy Ann and Racquel. So how's the ladies of camella before? How's Married Life? hehehe All of us now are married and with kids. How I wish we could see each other soon.


Regards to all of you and I miss you all!
This post is for all of you guys!

Good day!
MyHotComments.com

0 comments: