Credits

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Things I need to know . . .



Good afternoon everyone! Just finished my laundry and taking some rest and relaxing while doing this post.



While browsing my page, I noticed a comment from my post "we're having a party!"

I received a comment from my friend maricel, for posting the badges of the bloggers party. She told me to provide my entrecard id for her to give me my ec credits. Honestly I don't know what is the entrecard she's saying but I'm interested too to know what it is because I know it can help me a lot as a blogger.I may sound as an ignorant, but I really don't know the other details here in blog land and the other things I need to do to have more viewers and visitors. Hopefully I can master each and every details of this site soon to share my knowledge to those newly members and beginners of this blog world like me.Hehehe! I'm sure Maricel will explain to me what I need to know about the entrecard and I'm thanking her in advance for that.





MyHotComments.com
So long everyone!

0 comments: