Credits

Saturday, September 20, 2008

I'm so....


Huhuhu! You know what guys? I just feel so sad for tonight. A few minutes ago when I saw a friend of mine being online @ YM. I quickly changed my status from invisible to available for him to see that I'm online too so that we could chat and have a small talk because the last time we talk is 2-3 months ago but he changed his status again and it says he's now offline. I tried to send him a message but he didn't reply. I try not to feel this way but it seems I can't. I feel that he's hiding from me. (That's the problem about me, I'm too paranoid sometimes)I wish I was wrong, maybe he has talk with melai,(he is in UK and her wife still here in the Phils.) his wife and they need more time to talk that's why he decided to ignore me pretending he didn't saw me online. Maybe? Ok! I will understand for the sake of our friendship.
Hehehe!






whew!
MyHotComments.com

0 comments: