Credits

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Missing you both!






I made this post and having this tag for my friends here who have been away for a while. YUMs and Sheng, this tag is for you! I really don't know why are you both not around lately but hopefully it's just a busy days for both you. I knew that Yums is already back to work and sometimes she's so busy have alot more things to do, about Sheng, honestly I don't know where she is right now but I do hope their both ok and in good condition. I'm a little bit worried but I always think positively that their just busy doing more important things. I always dropped by to their pages to know if they have their new post, it means their back but still I feel sad if I only saw was their old post. Well,it's just I miss you both! Hope you like this tag of mine for both of you! I want you to know that I'm just here just a click away if you need anything. Mwah!Take care!



Good afternoon!
MyHotComments.com

0 comments: