Credits

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Books Stored on your Mind

I remember sometime when a group of people knocked at home and asking for a 2 minutes presentation, I refuse to listen to them because I thought they were just like the other religion group who wants to invite me to attend their worship activities or what. I have nothing against them but I have so many things to do everyday that's why I said "I'm sorry! Try to come back next time." but they insist. They said, "Mam it will take just 2 minutes, promise!" I don't have any choice but to accept them, few minutes they're done! It's a nice and good presentation and they are asking me to buy books for my little one, ~chloee~.

A set of books with 32 volumes of encyclopedia, included with other educational books. Not that bad for the price and they also offering an installment basis, I really want to have that books too for chloee but as of now, I have so many things to settle and to prioritize. I got their contact numbers and I said I will try to call them back if I am ready to purchase the books.

Eventually I realized that I have our pc that anytime I can teach my daughter chloee for the things she needs to learn and besides I have seen so many educational books at the bookstore with the cheaper price and I can search on the internet to look for the books that not only my daughter can learn but also for adults like us. I just tried to search and see what I've found in searching books

It's an Online Book Rental with a very interesting books, with a nice and simple steps and procedures @ a very reasonable price plus free shipping on both ways!

BookSwim is the first online book rental library service lending you paperbacks and hardcovers, Netflix®-style, directly to your house, without the need to purchase! Whether it's new releases, bestsellers, or classics, they have something for everyone, Read your books as long as you want — no late fees! Even choose to purchase and keep the titles you love! Memberships start at $9.95 for the first month.

PROMO:
They are looking to promote membership signups, which are 50% off the monthly membership price of $19.98 for the first month. Subscribers will have the ability to sign up at this rate for $9.95.

The said online book rental also offers the following:

VIRTUAL GIFT CARDS
BookSwim offers virtual gift cards which are the perfect gift for those who love to read. We are giving incentives to customers to purchase gift cards between now and December 31.

INCENTIVES TO GIFT CARD PURCHASERS
-- You will receive a $5 gift card to be used by you for every $50 gift card purchased. Similarly, for every $100 gift card you buy, you will receive your own $20 gift card.

-- Additionally, 2 lucky winners will receive a $299 Sony Blu-Ray Disc Player. One entry for every gift card purchase.

-- You're helping the environment by having a tree planted in honor of your gift. Your tree helps balance out new book paper production through a partnership with Eco-Libris. Visit this site

Sounds very ineresting right?
It's not how many books you have, but it's how many books you've read!
Try to visit
BookSwim Gift Card - Rent books Netflix-style

and I'll promise you will not just get amazed but you will like to try as soon as you get there.Visit them now!

Support My Sponsor
Code Of Ethics

Good Morning!

0 comments: