Credits

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Not Allowed! Grrrr!

I've been to the mall yesterday with chloee to make the registration to the upcoming trick or treat costume party on Oct. 31,2008. I filled up the form and signed it as the parent of the participant. Before giving back to the staff, I tried to review all the details of the form, upon reading the mechanics @ the back of the form, it was written there that the said event is only open for kids ages 4-10. I was so disappointed that my chloee couldn't join the said party because she was only 2 years old. I told her the truth that she's not yet allowed to join. she just smile to me and say "ma, punta tayo jabi!" Because of the sadness, we went to Jollibee and we eat a lot. I bought all that she wants because I feel so upset. The money that I will be using to buy her costume? That's what we used in eating! Hehehe!


Don't you worry my baby, there will be more halloween parties to come and by next time I assure you, you will be part of it. Happy Halloween!

Good Morning!

0 comments: