Credits

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Please? (take this request)





Hello guys! Like I've said earlier, I lost my stuff and other important details like my Blog roll. I don't know how to recover my blog list guys, I don't even know how to locate your url's that why I'm requesting to all of you for those I belong to their list please send me back your url's to put back in my list and I do accept more exchange list for others. Aybi and Maricel sent me a comments that's why I'm done adding them in my list.I can only get your links if you will leave me a comment because I forget some details now. . . calling the attention of my friends namely: jona, cel,yums with your 2 blogs sheng, jacq,moya, sara,hannah,mary, myles, mabel,raiza and other blogs,rowena, carlota, eze and to all of you guys! These names are just few names I can recall so sorry guys but I will try to have all of you back.(I'm a cs.hehehe can't remember some things!)Thank you !

goodnight!
MyHotComments.com

0 comments: