Credits

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Friendster's New Blogs Page


Just visited my friendster account a while ago when something at the side of my page caught my attention. The all new blogs of friendster. I knew that friendster has a blog page too and I have my blog there since then but when I started to know about blogger I start to post my blog here in blogspot because I think it will be much better for me to write in blogger because all readers here are focused in blogs itself unlike in friendster, not all the time, not all your visitors will read your blog but it's okay. Now, they already improved the blog area of each profiles, also with the new widgets and themes just simply choose which style you like. Sounds good with this news especially to those people who have been updated in their blog @ friendster but as of now I can't find time to update my blogs there. I only post my url for them to visit also my bloggers page. i hope one day I can continue to write more posts in my blog at friendster and hopefully I can invite them to sign up here in bloggers too!

Good night!

0 comments: