Credits

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Over 500k Contaminated Noodles Recall

Early morning today, I got the news about the another contaminated food already in the market. After the melamine issue of the milk, candies, chocolates and other dairy products,canned goods from china, now is a cup noodles over fears of an insecticides in the latest food safety scare to rock the country's consumers. I think
this is very alarming now because almost all of us are noodle lovers and also this is a redundant issue how come this manufacturers can't be avoided their products to be contaminated.

The noodles is not from China but from Japan. (Nissin Cup Noodles) I'm very much disappointed because the said brand was my favorite noodles but how can I eat that for now? Almost every week there's always a news about the contaminated products which really scares me what if I'm not aware about it, or about the news and I'm the one who became the victim of eating those food? I really don't know if it's an accidents cases but how can these foods are being contaminated? Is it their intentions? Although some manufacturer's are giving their apologies, still a lot of lives are in danger. Here's the real story about the Contaminated Noodles.

I'm asking you all guys to watch and listen to the news everyday, every hour for an update. It's better to know it earlier that to become the victim of these contaminated foods.
What a bad news!

0 comments: