Credits

Monday, October 13, 2008

My sick Chloee




Good morning guys! A pose with my daughter chloee yesterday, she's sick as of this picture was taken. She has a fever with colds and throat irritation but we already consulted her pedia for check up and gave her medicines and vitamins to take. Still smiling even if she's not that feeling well. I'm so worried because of her body temp is almost 40 degrees and so scared that it might get into dengue or what, but we immediately brought her to the pedia with my hubby. She was requested to have some lab tests like urinalysis and blood test to know why is she's having a fever but the result is all normal and the doctor said it's just a viral due to the weather we have here. Thank God! I hope my chloee will be okay soon. Good day!


So long!

0 comments: