Credits

Monday, October 27, 2008

What Do You Think Is The Right Age For A Child To Go To School?

This post is from Maicel whom I noticed that she's in my list but I am not belong to her blogroll but it's okay, still thanks for this post!

My daughter is just a 2 year old girl and everytime we talk about the school, she always tell me that she wants to go to school. She can already noticed those students who are in uniforms that these kids are going to school. Sometimes we went to the school near our place just to give her an idea what's indise the school and how's the life at school. But I'm not in a hurry for her to go to school. I still want her to enjoy her childhood and as of now I want her to just play and play and play. With regards to education, would you consider the thought of sending your children to school at a very young age? With or without children, you can share your thoughts.


::START COPY::

RULES:

1. Add your blog to the list. If you're keeping multiple blogs, it'll be fine if you add them all up and just post your answers in one of those blogs.
2. IMPORTANT: kindly get back to me [cherryfe] so i will be able to visit your sites, read your answers and include you in the master list.
3. Please do copy from Start to End.
4. You may tag as many online friends as you please.

Copy this Participants List:

Simple Delights / Motherhood in a Nutshell / 3 for 100 / Mhar's Display /Kuting's Place - Life's Adventures, Interests & New Lifestyle /BIG Girls Don't Cry

Do you have kids? yah! my only one little girl named ~chloee~

How old are they? 2 years old

What do you think is the ideal age for the kids to be sent to school? atleast 5 years old
Would you consider sending your 3-year-old toddler to school?<em> No
Explain your reasons. I'm not in a hurry for her to go to school. I still want her to enjoy her childhood and as of now I want her to just play and play and play with me and my hubby. Some kids who are in school at the early age become a problem of their parents when the kids are starting to miss their friends and their play time.::END COPY::

Now I'm passing this on to all the Mom's out there who has their little ones who are
now in school or not yet. Kindly share to me your opinions. Thanks!

Goodnight!

0 comments: