Credits

Thursday, October 2, 2008

I'm a Survivor!



I used to watched "survivor" before just because my brother is so addicted into it. He even have his cut outs of the castaways and other stuff all about survivor.
He is updated in all seasons and he is so fanatic, he loves survivor very much and he can talk to you within 24 hrs when your topic is about the said show. During those days I really don't understand why, what are the reasons and how is my brother get used to enjoy watching but when "survivor philippines" came out, would you believe that I never missed any single episode of the first ever reality show I think. It's fun watching all of them doing the challenges and the castaways are eager to win and to survive.

I think this show really reflects to the Filipinos where in the Filipinos never surrender to anything or any trial in their lives and striving to achieved their goals. It's fun, it's cool and it's an inspirational show for me. sometimes I feel bad for a certain scene but I can't do anything, I'm just watching they are the one who can control the said show. . . hehehe but all in all it's a wonderful show!

I think after 28 years of existence I can consider myself as one of the "SURVIVOR"
because despite of the problems, trials and challenges in life, I'm still here alive and kicking! For now this one liner mesaage is the only thing I can leave to all of you guys,

It doesn't matter if we always have the hard times in life
but what important is we always survive!


Am I right guys? Hehehe! I hope so. . .


Good afternoon!
MyHotComments.com

0 comments: