Credits

Friday, October 17, 2008

My friend Nette

I received a comment 2 hours ago from a friend of mine, nette! Her real name is Jeannette Co Pepito, An old friend and workmate before from ATP. She's now in Sg with her family. We have been a chatmate sometimes but since she went back to work we can no longer talk like the way we used to talked before because she' so busy.
we only have our communication through friendster by sending messages and comments.

Post a Comment | View All (40)

nette

* Posted 10/17/2008 1:00 pm
* HI..OK ANG BLOGGING MO AH...GALING...
MUZTA KA JAN? CLOI N HUBBY MUZTA
RIN?I MISS CHATTING WITH U NA... TAKE CARE...



Thanks nette for this comment and I want you to know that you really make me smile for this message and I really appreciated it that's why I made this post for you.



I'm giving you this tag, a thank you and missing you tag. for you nette. takecare!






Good evening!

0 comments: