Credits

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

what's up?



It's been a month when my two friends here last updated their blogs.Yums and Sheng, I wonder why their both missing now a days. I always try to visit their pages but still no update since their last visit. It's just I miss both of them, I miss their posts, their comments,their tags, their messages and I do hope they can read this post of mine. Yums was the first friend I have here in blog world, followed by Sheng. The last time I know about yums is she's just busy at work but I just can't believe she can't find time right now to visit or update her site knowing her who really loves to blog every single day. Well maybe they have their own reasons but hopefully both of them will be here soon. This will be my 2nd post about them and I do hope I will not need to do another post about missing them because they will be back here soon.My last post about them is here

Good morning!

0 comments: