Credits

Friday, October 17, 2008

Good Morning!

CommentYou.com is your One Stop Shop


I woke up early for today, at around 3am I already prepared hubby's things because he needs to go to work. He is in morning shift right now, (6am-2pm) after he left, I remember to my opp and decided to sit here and open my mail and other stuff. Guess what I have for today?



An "Approved post" from Socialspark! Yehey! What a good morning for having this news! I've been waiting for this approval as my 2nd opp so far I have so many opp awaiting from spark and more from Post Review and PPP and hopefully I can finish all of it by this month. Before, my mom don't believe me when I told her that I am earning through blogging but now that I showed her my earnings and approved posts, she now starts to make her blogs after she signed up for blogger. Hehehe!Ooopps! I almost forget, Thanks to you Spark for the approved post! More Opp's to come for me!

Good Morning!

0 comments: