Credits

Monday, October 20, 2008

My Papa's Birthday


This portrait is my Papa. (Oct. 1948-June 1992)


Today is my father's birthday! He just turned 60 if he was still alive and with us. I realized that he's a senior citizen already. hehehe! I really miss my father for a very long time. Although 16 years ago when he past away but still sometimes I feel so envy for those who have their father at their side. He suffered a kidney failure when I was 12 years old. He is a good husband, a good father and a good man. As I always remember his actions and words, a little bit strict but always treating us to jollibee! hehehe! I really miss him and I know that he is really happy wherever he is right now. I'm sure he will be very happy too if he was still alive and seeing my daughter chloee. May you rest in peace papa! Happy Birthday!

Good Morning!

0 comments: