Credits

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Remembering our Lost Loveones

Good evening guys! Just arrived a while ago, we have eaten our dinner out so I can sit here right away. hehehe! (no need to cook) We had our appointment to our dentist this afternoon. Both of us hubby and me done in our oral prophylaxis while chloee's schedule is by next week.

We also dropped by at the mall to buy some candles for our loved ones that we were going to visit this coming All Souls Day. November1 -Saturday, we were going to my family's side, going to visit my Father, my Auntie,my Grandmom and Grandad. By the next day Nov. 2- Sunday we were going to visit hubby's side, (his father) together with my bro and mom in-law at their place. We decided to buy flowers on Nov. 1st to have it's freshness. This is my post for now, I'll give you an update after the holiday. Happy Halloween!

Goodnight!

0 comments: