Credits

Monday, October 20, 2008

My New Look

Have you noticed my new look? Well I added a new image behind my blog's title just to make my page more beautiful. I've chosen this picture because it's symbolize me who is no longer a girl who used to cry and needs to be a big girl because I am now a mom. Those small fingers from a baby's feet represents my baby.
Now I believe that
being a mom is the happiest moment for every woman and nothing can replace the mother's love for her child.
Last night, I saw my hubby staring my daughter chloee while my baby was asleep, I also watched both of them a minute by that time and I realized that my daughter is so fast to grow, it seems that I just gave birth to her and now she's a 2 year old naughty girl. Hehehe!I don't want her to grow that fast.
I still want her to enjoy her childhood with me. Also I don't want her to experience the hard times (but I know she will, in time)I hope she will become a strong girl too like me. I can't leave without her, I love her so much! This would be my post for now. So long!

So long! Good Day!

0 comments: