Credits

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Panamanian Condo Hotel

Hotel-view01-old
During my younger years my mom used to bring us the whole family to the special events of her work and one of the nice thing I remember from that is staying at the hotels and enjoy the time with my family while waiting for my mom to come back. Me, my Dad and my other siblings are enjoying the stay in a beautiful room with a nice view outside from the top of the window and sometimes watching the people in the pool area. It's feels good when your in the hotel, nice and peace place for me. I feel so away from the noise, away from the pollution, away from everything. Sometimes I wish to have that kind of place someday.

looking for nice hotel? I can help you to that! Why don't you try this hotels

Panama City's oldest continuously operating hotel is about to become its most exciting urban destination. With its authentic Andalusian details, a full complement of modern amenities and prime location at the heart of a UNESCO World Heritage site, Hotel Casco Antiguo will cater to sophisticated travelers who seek the kind of charm, vibrancy and style that mainstream hotels can never deliver.



Upon its completion, the restored Hotel Casco Antiguo will be a condominium-hotel with 34 rooms and a full complement of amenities. A first in Panama, guests and owners will have access to the inaccessible through in-house concierge services provided by Quintessentially, the world's leading luxury lifestyle group.

I think now a days we have to be smart where to put our extra money, investment!
Yah and I think one of the best investment now is a real estate because the cost
of the real estate are increasing faster. me if i will have my extra money, or if I will win in a lottery i will buy a lot of lots or house and lots because I know
it will increase the price soon. For sure I will buy a condo unit too! I think it's a great opportunity for investment and a second home purchase in one of the fastest growing real estate markets in the world.

I think that hotels and condos are one of the best locations too for us who are spending vacation with our loveones,for those couples during their honeymoons and a best place for romance! hehehe! We have to spend those moments to the best places like the Panamanian Condo Hotel and hotelcascoantiguo. Because the Moment Has Never Been More Ideal.

Register for an eBrochure Here

Post?slot_id=23766&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark





MyHotComments.com Good Day!

0 comments: