Credits

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Halloween Costumes

The Halloween is coming, trick or treat party will be held here in our place. I want my Chloee to attend the said event and as of now I'm thinking of her costume if it will gonna be a devil costume, a fairy costume , a disney costume or what? I have these pictures of a costumes which she can wear.


a sample of a toddler costume.



a sample of a devil costume



a sample of a fairy costume for infants


I think I will choose the first one,the costume for toddlers. Chloee is 2 now and I think she will at her best by wearing this. It's cute and nice for her. later on I will explain to her what will happen to the party and what to do and I hope she will understand. It will be her first trick or treats party that's why I'm so excited for her. So long!





Good day!
MyHotComments.com

0 comments: