Credits

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

New bed for my back pains


Lately, I'm suffering from neck pains down to my back. I feel so uneasy when I feel the pain, I think it causes from the way I sleep, I'm not in proper position maybe. My hubby and chloee almost occupied the whole bed when sleeping that's why I find it hard where to sleep every night. I need to move my daughter closer to his Papu because she's in the middle but eventually she will transfer in front of me. She keeps on rolling during sleep. Oh my God! I'm planning to buy for new bed for us, the larger one or a smaller one for chloee. Jake said even if she has her own bed, for sure she will still sleep with us. I think so! Even in powder room, she always wants to be with me. As of now I ignore the pains I feel but if it will continue for a few days, I will visit our family doctor for check up. That's all for now!

Good Morning!

0 comments: