Credits

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

She's fine now!



She's my 2 year old pretty daughter "Chloee". After having a fever for 2 days, finally she's okay now and back to her everyday routine. . . playing and posing with the camera. She woke up early today because she knows we will go out because it's her Papu's restday and have to spend time with us at the mall, also it's payday! hehehe! She just came from sickness that's why her Papu want to treat her into something that will make her happy. We went to the grocery too to buy home supplies.

They enjoyed their favorite rides at the mall and eat our lunch of course, to her favorite jollibee. It's raining here that's why we decided to go home early to avoid the traffic. I'm so scared, sad and worried when she was sick and I think all moms out there would not like their kids to get sick. Thank God she's okay now. I also want to thank my hubby for being at my side when chloee is sick. He filed at work an emergency leave just to be with us until my daughter will be fine. He is the one who assist me when giving medicines to cloi because cloi is hard to feed and feel so irritated during those days. He's telling me that he is sick too and he will continue his leave for more days but I said no, ( I know he's just kidding!) he needs to go back at work as soon as possible because chloee is getting well now. Surely, tomorrow morning he will go back to work. That's all for now!

Good day!

0 comments: